Sunday, May 16, 2010

About GEO Bachelor. I'm an E-6 stationed in Little Creek. My wife is moving to Long Beach for work

GEO Bachelor. I'm an E-6 stationed in Little Creek. My wife is moving to Long Beach for work.?
I'm transferring in APR to do an IA. My wife has a great opportunity in Long Beach, but I'm curious about this NAVADMIN that came out in 08 saying I'll recieve the higher BAH.
Military - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
BAH is based off of YOUR duty station. I would be leery of spending that money, as you well know, that once they catch on, they will take it back.
2 :
1. There is no such thing as geo bachelor, unless your on unaccompanied orders. 2. Your BAH will be based on your duty station. 3. It will be up to your command, whether they allow you to live in the barracks while getting bah Mainly due to the occupancy rate of the barracks But you can figure on NOT being allowed to live in the barracks.
3 :
No you are on accompanied orders so as long as you are stationed out of Little Creek it will be based on that zip code. You are going IA and if it for over 6 months you can right before you leave have the BAH amended to where she is living if it is authorized. They will allow that for some Navy personnel who are going IA for over 6 months.
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment