Friday, January 1, 2010

About What is a good place to work in Long Beach California

What is a good place to work in Long Beach California?
I'm 20 and I just moved out to Long Beach, Ca and i was wondering where I should work. I already work fulltime but im looking for something else. Preferably something that pays more than min. wage. I need to buy a few things for my apartment and i need to bring in some extra cash. Any ideas?
Los Angeles - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The answer to your question is that the possiblities in Long Beach are endless. It is a very large metropolitan city. As a twenty-year old, I'm assuming your experience is limited. I would suggest working at some of the more popular restaurants if you have waiting experience. There are a lot of tips to be made at places like the Yardhouse, PF Chang's, and Cafe Sevilla, especially on the weekends. Good luck!
2 :
go to Down town at the "Pike" its a street and also an area there are alot of shops and bars restaurants coffee houses that are looking for applicants i hope your studding medicine or something cause medical is the only field that is expanding in LA everything else is closing something to think about if your looking for a career later in life
3 :
Run an eBay business. (Buy and sell for more) (ex: buy $35 Nikes that would cost $80 at a marshalls and sell it for $60-70 on eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment