Saturday, January 16, 2010

About Where can I find evening work in Long Beach

Where can I find evening work in Long Beach?
I go to school during the day. I'm a white male in good shape and I need some under the table work that's legit.
Los Angeles - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, a friend of mine has struggled for years to find the right program to lose weight. She has had particular problem with the stomach, back and thighs. She has tried different pill cures, but without any goodresult. Then she came across this program in October on the net, and things have changed. Not only has she lost weight, but she has a more muscular body.They give good advice about diet and how to eat also. I do not know if this is good answer to your problems, but see for yourself, and good luck!
2 :
It's an oxymoron... "under the table work" is never legit. - if you and the boss are willing to cheat the tax man, what else are you willing to cheat on?

No comments:

Post a Comment