Thursday, December 16, 2010

About I would like to know any hair salons in the Long Beach, CA are that work on mixed childrens hair (braids)

I would like to know any hair salons in the Long Beach, CA are that work on mixed childrens hair (braids)?
I have my 5 year old daughter who is hispanic and black, and I do not have an idea on how to do her hair..I would like for her to get some braids
Hair - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
call a beauty school and ask...they are always a good fount of info
2 :
have you tried looking online for hair salons?or try riding around long beach, i know for a fact that there are many hair salons there. i have relatives and friends who live in long beach, so im sure theres one not too far from your residence, good luck ma!
 Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment