Friday, July 1, 2011

About Does anybody here work in the DMV near Long Beach?would you like to ask

Does anybody here work in the DMV near Long Beach?would you like to ask?
I got married so I changed my name. Well my husband is from another country and there he has to have his father's last name then his mother's, but here he only uses one (his dad's lastname). But in our marriage certificate they had to put both of his lastnames. Now when I went to change my name I have to use both of his last names also. They dont understand the meaning of both of his lastnames, this doesnt make me his wife, but his sister since I have both of his dad's & mother's last name. Im suppouse to have his then mine... What can I do???
Los Angeles - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.dmv.ca.gov
 Read more other entries :
About can you see a good fire works show on the be...

No comments:

Post a Comment